How to create or change an API token
What is an API token?
A Partner API client access token grants us access to the Partner Account data, which is necessary for referral attribution. For further details, please refer to the more detailed explanation provided in the Shopify developer guide..
Note that access to your Partner Account is mandatory. We only utilize your data for referral attribution and commission purposes. You can learn more about the data we require in this article.
How to create a Partner API client access token?
1. Login to your Partner Account
2. Go to the "Settings" section and scroll down to the "Partner API clients" section.
3. Click on the "Create API client" button
4. Add any desired name and select the "Manage apps" permission. This is the only permission we require.
5. Create the token
6. View the token and copy it to PartnerJam
Updated on: 02/10/2023